OSE Consulting AS is a company supplying engineering services within structural and mechanical analysis and design. Projects can be run in-house or with personnel working in the client’s office.
Services and competence are offered within the following areas:
- Advanced structural and mechanical finite element analyses.
- Offshore and onshore lifting operations and lifting design.
- Offshore and civil structural design.
- Offshore and onshore surveys within the structural discipline.
- Product and concept development.
- Feasibility studies.
Our core competence is simulation and strength verification using finite element methods and manual calculations. Both static and dynamic analyses are offered. Depending on the needs of our customers we perform both simple linear analyses, as well as analyses involving various degrees of non-linearity caused by material plasticity, large displacements and contact/friction.
Typical design standards that we are familiar with include the Eurocodes, ISO, API, DNV and NORSOK guidelines for general structural design, drilling equipment, lifting appliances/accessories and marine operations.